Here at 121 Dietitian we provide this at various levels daily; to many clients who maybe in need of a little dietary direction, to business’ wishing to improve productivity and health in the workplace, to patients who have debilitating medical conditions, or to our media associates, food companies, nursing homes….
We realise however that even when interested, not everyone knows what they may need or has the time, money or medical condition to feel they require a visit to a Dietitian. We are now able to help with this dilemma …
121 Dietitian have set up a service just for this reason and we have been delighted with its success.
Our specialist assessment sessions have gone from strength to strength, and it couldn’t be simpler.
STEPS TO TAKE for a Mini Assessment:
- Download and complete the food diary and questionnaire found on the contact us page.
- Use the contact us page and request a mini Clinic appointment.
- When your appointment date and time is confirmed bring your food diary and questionnaire with you to the appointment.
- A Dietitian will assess your details, take some body composition measurements and then identify key positive changes that you may require.
- The clinic chat takes 20 minutes with a follow up email bringing the total time spent to 1 hour.
- The changes for you to consider making will be life long.
If during the consultation you are suspected to have a undiagnosed medical condition or require blood tests we will direct you to your GP for these and review you. The cost of this consultation will be deducted from further appointments if required to attend for further personalised advice.
Information checked & correct on 16th May 2018.
Links included in this description might be Amazon affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission.