Up to 95% IBS success rate!
Do you suffer abdominal pain, wind, burping, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation, stomach gurgling, fatigue, acid reflux, nausea….? You may suffer from all of these or just a few, but these symptoms can leave you feeling miserable and isolated. We can help you…..
IBS is a complicated illness with current NHS treatments offering sufferers only 30% chance of success. With the innovative Low FODMAPs method, we can boost these stats up to an impressive 75% or higher (our stats 95%).
We are specialists in IBS treatment and management programmes and our methods really work.
A successful and innovative approach for the management of IBS, FODMAPS is the name for a collection of molecules found in food that can be poorly absorbed by some people.
This diet has found to be effective in 75% of IBS patients (worldwide stats)
New stats: 121 Dietitian Belfast achieves 95% success rate in 8 weeks.
When the molecules are poorly absorbed in the small intestine of the digestive tract, these molecules then continue along their journey along the digestive tract, arriving at the large intestine, where they act as a food source to the bacteria that live there normally.
The bacteria then digest/ferment these FODMAPs and can cause symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
The low FODMAP diet is a relatively new treatment option. As such, research into the dietary strategy continues. Many websites and some practitioners are unaware of the recent research advances in this area and may, therefore, offer inaccurate advice.
Click here for more details on our Package Options
Initial assessment – 5-hour package includes a detailed background questionnaire and 7-day food diary analysis, along with a 60 minutes consultation.
- Patients are assessed for suitability, compliance, and lifestyle and if motivated then results will be achieved.
- FODMAP foods are restricted for 6 weeks. These are discussed in detail with specialised literature, recipes, shopping list…. provided for full support.
- Our expertise will ensure you do not feel like you are on an elimination but a “liberation” diet.
- Support is there for the full programme to assist you if necessary.
- At your review appointment, you will be reassessed for symptoms, assessed of nutritional status and educated on the reintroduction stage and personalised.