What a BDA Workplace Wellbeing Ready Dietitian can do for your business.
Focusing on the workplace wellbeing of all your employees and workers, the BDA Work Ready programme is a Dietitian-led service that has been developed based on the latest evidence and health and wellbeing approaches in business.
Workplace Wellbeing has four key themes:
- Better business through positive leadership and commitment to health.
- Keeping healthy people at work and increasing their productivity potential whilst there.
- Working together to achieve a healthy weight for wellness.
- Maintaining a healthy environment and culture within the workplace.
How it works
The work ready programme offers bespoke nutritional and wellness services tailored to employers’ needs. A ‘pick and mix’ approach affords businesses the opportunity to choose the level of support that they need as required with assurances that they are receiving a quality service, soundly based in scientific research and principles, provided by dietitians, specifically trained in workplace nutrition.
Workplace Wellbeing tools
As a trained Work Ready Dietitian, I will spend a day at your chosen worksite and develop a personalised report for your organisation.
This will include:
- Developing insights on your objectives for a wellbeing programme.
- Understanding the employee characteristics and the work environment.
- Reviewing elements of workplace health promotion already offered or under development.
- Meeting with the occupational health team or the person who looks after health and well-being of the employees.
- Understanding and reviewing the facilities which are available in the workplace regarding food and drink provision.
- Reviewing current policies which impact on wellbeing.
The report will include a roadmap of recommendations for your organisation to implement over an agreed timescale, which can be delivered by myself within your organisation.
Workplace Wellbeing can include:
- Workshops for staff
- Health champion training
- Employee needs assessments
- Personalised nutritional advice for individuals
- Review of food provision
- Development of tailored materials
- Integration of wellness into workplace direction.
Thankfully workplace health is starting to receive the attention it deserves.
If you are unsure of how to change your eating habits, or need help optimising the foods you eat please do contact us. We would love to help you or your family and friends with any nutrition related queries big or small.
In the meantime do please check out our 121Dietitian Shop
If you have enjoyed this blog we would love you to share this with your family and friends on your social media channels.
Why not visit our YouTube Channel for more on keeping your health optimal.
How can a Dietitian help
- Book a consultation via our Online Portal
- About Gillian Killiner
- Check out our tailored dietary programmes
Links included in this description might be Amazon affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission.